Mars is a new Dota 2 hero who will conquer game fans’ hearts and will show everyone what is the real war, how tough his shield is and what his enemies are going to face!
For you it’s a reason to show your enterprise and use great opportunity to get 100% bonus on your deposit up to 50$. Just remember that minimal deposit is 5$!
All you need is:
1. Use code MARS
2. Make up to 50$ deposit and get 100% bonus! The minimal deposit is 5$!
1. Code is valid only once when the promo code is entered between 07.03 and 13.03 (23:59 UTC + 2), and only to accounts with confirmed email address.
2. Qualifying deposit should be made in 20 days and only after code was activated.
3. Betting bonus:
5. If wagering requirements are not met according to the terms mentioned here, any bonus and winnings from the bonus will be deducted from the balance. The maximum winnings that can be cashed from the bonuses awarded are 50 USD, 50 EUR and 3000 RUB. The remaining amount will be deducted from the balance
6. Bonus funds can be used for placing bets only in when there are no funds on the real balance
7. In case bets are made using both the bonus and real cash, the winnings will be awarded proportionately. Bonus winnings will be added to bonus balance and winnings from cash to cash balance
8. In case a withdrawal is made before the wagering conditions are met, any bonus amount and winnings from the bonus will be reduced to zero
9. All specific amounts can be requested by contacting customer services department. All credits are subject to conversion rates to USD and may affect the final amount credited
10. GG.Bet reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the promotion at any time or void the winnings from the bonus amount
11. Any withdrawal request after this promotion code is used, could be subject to verification, failing which the request can be denied
12. Terms and conditions are subject to review and changes at the any time during the promotion
13. All winners are subject to review of their game play and any attempt to exploit or abuse the promotion will lead to disqualification