The criminal world, the clashes of mafia clans and the police, who are trying to stop the rampant crime. All this awaits you in the new game – Mafia Syndicate! And to warm up your interest and add excitement, we give you up to US$30 insta bonus for each of 2 deposits. It’s quite simple:
1) During the promotional period from May 5 to May 31, activate the bonus in the profile menu
2) During this period, make 2 deposits, the amount of US$10 or more each
2) Get a 100% insta bonus up to US$30 for playing Mafia Syndicate for every deposit.
Do not miss your chance!
1.The promotion is open from May 5th till May 31st to all players who have a confirmed email address.
2.You must activate the promotion in your account (Deposit -> My bonuses -> Activate) for each day separately and then fulfill promo requirements.
3. Insta bonus:
4. Bonus funds can be used for placing bets only when there are no funds on the real balance.
5. In case bets are made using both the bonus and real cash, the winnings will be awarded proportionately. Bonus winnings will be added to bonus balance and winnings from cash to cash balance.
6. In case a withdrawal is made before the wagering conditions are met, any bonus amount and winnings from the bonus will be reduced to zero.
7. All specific amounts can be requested by contacting customer services department. All credits are subject to conversion rates to USD and may affect the final amount credited.
8. GG.Bet reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the promotion at any time or void the winnings from the bonus amount.
9. Any withdrawal request after this promotion is used, could be subject to verification, failing which the request can be denied.
10. Terms and conditions are subject to review and changes at the any time during the promotion.
11. All winners are subject to review of their game play and any attempt to exploit or abuse the promotion will lead to disqualification.
12. Only one bonus can be active and wagered simultaneously. Activating one bonus program, you automatically deactivate the previous active one.