Well, let's check how passion you are? Make express bets during the stages of StarLadder Berlin Major 2019: the New Challengers Stage, New Legends Stage and New Champions Stage. Carefully monitor your emotions and keep your finger on the pulse. Depending on how deep you dive into the abyss of excitement and how fast your heart beats, choose the right promotional code, make an express bets and get a cashback from GGBET!
Do you consider yourself a master of express bets? Well then, let's check it out. So get ready to measure your heart rate.
1. Choose and enter one of the three promotional codes that suits your emotional state:
The heart rate is normal: NORMAL code - 10% cashback for expresses, a minimum of 3 bets on the express, the maximum cashback is 70 USD.
The heart rate is faster than normal: HIGH code - 20% cashback for expresses, a minimum of 5 bets on the express, the maximum cashback is 90 USD.
The heart jumps out of the chest: SHIGH - 30% cashback for expresses, a minimum of 10 bets on the express, the maximum cashback is 100 USD.
2) Place expresses during each of the stages of StarLadder Berlin Major 2019 and get cashback for loss!
Trust to the rhythm of your heart and allow yourself more! The Ministry of Health warns that betting on StarLadder Berlin Major 2019 will give you a sea of adrenaline, a storm of emotions and a great mood!
1. The promo code must be activated during the promotion period: from August 23 to September 8 (23:59 GMT +3). User can activate only one code.
2. A player can receive cashback on the 27th of August, 2nd of Septembet and 8th of September during the promotion. Cashback will be awarded upon expiration of the promotion.
3. The minimum bet amount for calculating cashback is 500 RUB, 8 EUR, 8 USD during the promotion period. Cashback applies to:
4. Cashback is credited only for bets made by real funds for the matches of Starladder Berlin Major.
5. The maximum amount of cashback accrual is:
6. The promotion is available at live and prematch events.
7. The amount of cashback will be 10% of the total amount of loss for code normal, 20% for code high, 30% for code shigh during the periods of the action. All charges are subject to conversion into USD currency, which may affect the total charge amount
8. The cashback will be credited to the player’s real account after calculating the last bet taken into account for the cashback.
9. GG.Bet reserves the right to verify the game history of the participants of the promotion, an attempt to abuse the promotion may lead to disqualification
10. GG.Bet reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and suspend the promotion without prior notice, as well as cancel the winnings received as a result of accruing cashback
11. Withdrawal of funds received through cashback accrual may be a reason for verification. If the verification fails, the withdrawal request will be rejected
12. Only one bonus can be active at a time. Bets are counted simultaneously only in wagering one bonus. By activating a bonus program, you automatically deactivate the previous active one.