Looking forward to exciting PGL Stockholm Major 2021 competitions? Join us!
Break into our leaderboard! Prove that you can be ahead of the best. Get the title of GG.Bet Global and the grand prize – $1,500.
Place winning single bets from $1.5 with odds from 1.5 on PGL Major Stockholm 2021 and get a chance to win a part of the prize pool – $6,000.
The prize pool is $6,000!
- 1st place – $1,500
- 2nd place – $850
- 3rd place – $650
- 4th place – $400
- 5th place – $400
- 6th place – $400
- 7th place – $300
- 8th place – $300
- 9th place – $300
- 10th place – $300
- 11th – 40th place – $20 each
Terms & Conditions
1. The organizer of this campaign (hereinafter referred to as the “Campaign”) is Invicta Networks NV, incorporated under the laws of Curacao, the registered office: Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Curacao, registration number 123787 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”). Each person participating in this Campaign is hereinafter referred to as “participant” or “you.”
2. To participate in the Campaign, the following conditions must be met:
- The participant must have a registered, active account on the gg.bet website.
- By participating in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”), gg.bet’s terms and conditions (https://gg.bet/en/rules), and applicable laws.
3. To participate in the Campaign, you must do the following:
- During the period of the Campaign, click the “Participate” button. Points are calculated from the moment of activation.
- Place at least one winning bet of at least $1.5. Only single bets with odds of 1.5 and higher can participate in the Campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude any participant from the Campaign at its sole discretion and without the obligation to explain such a decision. The Organizer makes no representations or guarantees regarding the results of the Campaign, and reserves the right to suspend the Campaign or choose a winner at its sole discretion.
4. Conditions of the Campaign
- The Campaign starts on October 26, 2021 and ends on November 7, 2021.
- For each bet won (the restrictions of sections 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of these terms apply), you will receive a number of points equal to the odds of the winning bet. For example, Team A plays with Team B. The odds of Team A winning in this match is 2.32, and you have placed a bet on it. If your bet is a winning one, you will receive 2.32 points.
- Participants with the highest number of points will receive the following prizes:
- Winners will be notified of their prizes by email, which they used to register at gg.bet. If a winner does not respond to such a message within 72 hours of sending it, their eligibility for the prize will be forfeited.
- To withdraw bonus funds and/or any winnings received as a result of using bonus funds, the user must place bets for a total amount of at least 2 times more than the received bonus within 5 days from the date of its receipt.
1st place – $1,500
2nd place – $850
3rd place – $650
4th place – $400
5th place – $400
6th place – $400
7th place – $300
8th place – $300
9th place – $300
10th place – $300
11th – 40th place – $20 each
5. Conditions for receiving the Prize
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner is solely responsible for any fees, taxes and duties that may arise from the receipt of the Prize.
- If the following conditions are met, the Prize will not be awarded, and the right to receive the Prize will be transferred to the next person who, following the Terms of the Campaign, received a prize, then to the next person, and so on, until one of the winners accepts the Prize:
- The winner refuses to accept the Prize offered by the Organizer;
- The winner violates or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms of the Campaign or the terms and conditions of the gg.bet website (https://gg.bet/en/rules);
- The Organizer will not be able to contact the winner. This rule applies if the winner, after receiving notification of the Prize winning, does not contact the Organizer within 3 (three) days from the date of notification.
6. Final provisions
- The Organizer and its officials, agents, licensors, affiliates, contractors or other third-party providers are not responsible for incidental, consequential, indirect, special and punitive damages or damages awarded by punishment, including loss of income or profit, loss of data in any way related to the service, as well as damage, claim, loss or injury based on your participation in the Campaign, even if such damage, claim, loss or injury was foreseen by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Campaign or any aspect of it without notice at any time and for any reason the Organizer considers necessary.