Supporting e-sports players all over the world GG.Bet is a proud organizer of the GG.Bet Ice Challenge, CS:GO tournament among such teams as Natus Vincere, Heroic, Avangar and North.To make this time even more interesting, all our players get up to 100 USD on their next deposit.
Wanna know how to get the bonus? It’s easy!.
1. Activate the code ICEGG
2. Deposit 5 USD or more
3. Get up to 100 USD on your next deposit
1. Code is valid only once when the promo code is entered between 05.02 and 07.02 (00:00 UTC + 2), and only to accounts with confirmed email address.
2. Qualifying deposit should be made in 7 days and only after code was activated. Player can activate only one code.
3. Betting bonus:
5. If wagering requirements are not met according to the terms mentioned here, any bonus and winnings from the bonus will be deducted from the balance. The maximum winnings that can be cashed from the bonuses awarded are 100 USD, 100 EUR and 6000 RUB. The remaining amount will be deducted from the balance
6. Bonus funds can be used for placing bets only in when there are no funds on the real balance
7. In case bets are made using both the bonus and real cash, the winnings will be awarded proportionately. Bonus winnings will be added to bonus balance and winnings from cash to cash balance
8. In case a withdrawal is made before the wagering conditions are met, any bonus amount and winnings from the bonus will be reduced to zero
9. All specific amounts can be requested by contacting customer services department. All credits are subject to conversion rates to USD and may affect the final amount credited
10. GG.Bet reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the promotion at any time or void the winnings from the bonus amount
11. Any withdrawal request after this promotion code is used, could be subject to verification, failing which the request can be denied
12. Terms and conditions are subject to review and changes at the any time during the promotion
13. All winners are subject to review of their game play and any attempt to exploit or abuse the promotion will lead to disqualification