CS:GO Update: Vertigo Replaces Cobblestone in Competitive Matchmaking
A new update has been released for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, which contains significant changes to Vertigo. Moreover, the map has replaced Cobblestone in the competitive matchmaking.
- Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
- Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
- Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
- Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
- The recent teammates tab will now list your Danger Zone squad teammate even before the ongoing Danger Zone match is finished, so if you had a good game you can invite them to your party to play again.
- Added missing “The” to “The Emperor”
- Vertigo has been added to Competitive matchmaking.
- Cobblestone has been removed from Competitive matchmaking.
- Overpass and Nuke have been moved into Defusal Group Delta.
- Cobblestone and Vertigo have been moved into Defusal Group Sigma.
- Changed CT entrance to mid, so that CTs have a safer rotation between sites
- Moved forward plywood stack and wooden crate near T side of mid to make T boosts slightly safer
- Smoothed out player collision on metal stairs in T spawn and B site
- Updated soundscapes
- Moved generator in T spawn up to second floor
- Made it slightly easier to throw grenades out of ceiling in T corridor to mid
- Minor tweaks and fixes