Dota 2 Has Been Updated with Patch 7.22b
Valve have released a smaller balance update for Dota 2, which introduces changes to Clinkz, Dark Willow, Grimstroke, Lycan, Necrophos and Slark.
- Base strength increased by 2
- Searing Arrows damage reduced from 30/40/50/60 to 20/30/40/50
- Searing Arrows manacost reduced from 12 to 6/8/10/12
- Level 15 Talent reduced from +20 Searing Arrows to +15
- Base attack time increased from 1.3 to 1.5
- Shadow Realm damage ramp up time increased from 3 to 4
- Level 25 Talent reduced from +200 Attack Speed to +175
- Scepter illusion incoming damage increased from 200% to 350%
- Scepter illusion duration reduced from 20 to 15
- Scepter wolves gold and xp bounty reduced by half
- Fixed Scepter wolves not gaining crit during Shapeshift
- Heartstopper Aura damage type changed from Pure to Magical (still does not trigger damage events)
- Essence Shift level 4 duration reduced from 120 to 100
Earlier on the weekend Dota 2 received a massive gameplay update 7.22, which introduced Aghanim’s Scepter updates to all remaining heroes.