League of Legends 7.18: Champions and Items Changes
Developers from Riot released the last update for League of Legends before the World Championship, so it doesn’t contain any radical changes – the developers what to have a stable build ahead of the tournament. Yet, they changed the balance of many champions and items, as well as fixed many bugs. Let’s take a look at the changelog:
R - Emperor's Divide
- BASE DAMAGE: 150/225/300 ⇒ 150/250/450.
E - Twin Fang
- BONUS DAMAGE VS POISONED TARGETS: 15/40/65/90/115 ⇒ 10/30/50/70/90.
- .BONUS RATIO VS POISONED TARGETS: 0.4 ability power ⇒ 0.5 ability power.
W - Volatile Spiderling
- BASE DAMAGE: 60/110/160/210/260 ⇒ 55/95/135/175/215.
- RATIO: 0.8 ability power ⇒ 0.95 ability power.
E - Rappel
- COOLDOWN: 26/23/20/17/14 seconds ⇒ 26/24/22/20/18 seconds.
Passive - Duelist's Dance
- BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 15/25/35/45% ⇒ 20/30/40/50%.
R - Grand Challenge
- (Re-added) Fiora once again gains Duelist's Dance movement speed bonus while in Grand Challenge’s circle.
- BASE ARMOR: 29.05 ⇒ 26.05.
E - Body Slam
- COLLISION DETECTION RADIUS: 210 ⇒ 180.
- HITBOX OFFSET RADIUS: 60 ⇒ 40.
- (NEW) LESS BODY SLAM: Indicator changed to more accurately reflect hitbox.
E - Triggerseed
- BASE EXPLOSION DAMAGE: 50/70/90/110/130 ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140.
- EXPLOSION RATIO: 0.7 ability power ⇒ 0.8 ability power.
W - Golden Aegis
- BASE SHIELD: 65/90/115/140/165 ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160.
- BONUS SHIELD PER CHAMPION: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% Jarvan’s maximum health ⇒ 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% Jarvan’s maximum health.
R - Fate's Call
- COOLDOWN: 120/90/60 seconds ⇒ 150/120/90 seconds.
W - Safeguard
- BASE SHIELD: 40/100/160/220/280 ⇒ 55/110/165/220/275.
E - Relentless Pursuit
- COOLDOWN: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds ⇒ 22/20/18/16/14 seconds.
Q - Dredge Line
- COST: 60/70/80/90/100 mana ⇒ 60 mana at all ranks.
- (NEW) HOOK CITY: Hitting terrain also refunds half of Dredge Line’s mana cost.
E - Primal Surge
- MINIMUM RATIO: 0.275 ability power ⇒ 0.325 ability power.
- MAXIMUM RATIO: 0.55 ability power ⇒ 0.65 ability power.
Passive - Living Forge
- (NEW) SLOW DOWN: Ornn’s Masterwork upgrades are now locked until he reaches level 13.
(NEW ITEM) Zhonya's Paradox:
- ZHONYA’S PARADOX: Zhonya’s Hourglass can now be Forged into Zhonya’s Paradox.
- TOTAL COST: 3900 gold (1000 gold upgrade cost).
- ABILITY POWER: 100 (+30 increase).
- ARMOR: 60 (+15 increase).
R - Call of the Forge God
- (NEW) MAXIMUM RAM TRAVEL SPEED TOWARD ORNN: 1050 ⇒ 1200.
- HEALTH GROWTH STAT: 85 ⇒ 90.
- BASE HEALTH REGEN: 7.18 ⇒ 9.
- HEALTH REGEN GROWTH: 0.6 ⇒ 0.8.
- ATTACK SPEED GROWTH: 1.3% ⇒ 2%.
Q - Volcanic Rupture
- PILLAR SPAWN TIME: 1.25 ⇒ 1.125 seconds.
- WALLED-IN: Volcanic Rupture’s pillar now displaces champions who are standing on top of it when it spawns.
- WALL-TO-WALL: Volcanic Rupture’s pillar now attempts to spawn outside of a wall if it is slightly in a wall, otherwise it destroys itself.
W - Bellows' Breath
- LENGTH: 500 ⇒ 550.
- FLARE-ON: Bellows’ Breath now flares out slightly at the end.
- W SELF-SLOW: 65% ⇒ 50%.
E - Searing Charge
- (REMOVED) EXCUSE ME: No longer knocks back opponents he charges through.
R - Call of the Forge God
- COOLDOWN: 150/115/80 seconds ⇒ 130/100/70 seconds.
W - Grand Entrance
- DASH SPEED: 1800 + 100% movement speed ⇒ 2050 + 30% movement speed.
R - The Quickness
- COLLISION DETECTION RADIUSL 200 ⇒ 150.
- COOLDOWN: 120/110/100 seconds ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds.
W - Rune Prison
- RATIO: 0.2 ability power ⇒ 0.6 ability power.
E - Explosive Charge
- BOMB RATIO: 0.5/0.65/0.8/0.95/1.1 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9 bonus attack damage.
- 4-STACK BOMB RATIO: 1.1/1.43/1.76/2.09/2.42 bonus attack damage ⇒ 1.1/1.32/1.54/1.76/1.98 bonus attack damage.
- Passive - Junkyard Titan
- CLARITY: Rumble’s Heat bar now turns orange when at or above 80 Heat.
Spellthief's Edge Line
- LAST-HIT PENALTY: After last-hitting a minion, Tribute charge generation is paused for 6 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds.
- (NEW) COOLDOWN REDUCTION: 10%.
Frost Queen's Claim
- BUILD PATH: Frostfang + Fiendish Codex + 450 gold ⇒ Frostfang + Blasting Wand + 500 gold (total cost unchanged).
- RESPECT THE RATIO: Grants bonus health equal to 40% (or 100%) of base and bonus health ⇒ Grants base health equal to 40% (or 100%) base health and bonus health equal to 40% (or 100%) bonus health.
- ADDITION, NOT MULTIPLICATION: Gargoyle Stoneplate's active no longer scales with Stoneborn Pact or Nunu's Q – Consume Well Fed buff.
- BUGFIX: (Re-)fixed a bugged interaction between Cinderhulk and Gargoyle Stoneplate's active which caused the combination to grant more bonus health than intended.
- TOTAL COST: 2300 gold ⇒ 2200 gold.
- COMBINE COST: 700 gold ⇒ 600 gold.
- HEALTH: 350 ⇒ 250.
- We're making a few visual changes to champ select in an effort to reduce dodge rates. The pick timer is much larger and more pronounced and there's now a clear countdown next to your name when it's your time to lock in.
Rotating Game Mode
- Invasion continues through this patch as part of the Star Guardian: New Horizon event. Band together as the Star Guardians to protect the city from waves of monster attacks until 9/25/17 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Complete missions on a dynamic map to earn Starlight Tokens that you can transform into a New Horizon Ward and Hextech Mystery Champion (random Champion Permanent). Some missions also grant you icons with temporary Star Guardian-skinned mastery emotes that you can flash across games.
All Star Guardian skins are free to play within this five-player PvE game mode.
- Aatrox now correctly keeps his W - Blood Thirst/Blood Price Empowered attack through his Passive - Blood Well revive.
- Fixed a bug where Sivir’s E - Spell Shield could block Summoner Spells if they were cast at the same time as any ability.
- Fizz’s R - Chum the Waters no longer attaches to spell-shielded champions at max range.
- Xerath’s W - Eye of Destruction slow now correctly decays from 25% to 13% once, not twice.
- Ornn’s Twisted Treeline starting recommended items are no longer more than starting gold.
- Fixed a big where Ornn’s E - Searing Charge didn’t destroy Anivia’s W - Crystallize, merely made it invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Fiora’s R - Grand Challenge particles were showing up when the spell had been blocked by Nocturne’s W - Shroud of Darkness.
- Karma, Lulu, and Brand now correctly have recommended item pages for both mid and support.
- Vi’s recommended items on Howling Abyss no longer include Dead Man’s Plate twice.
- Preferred item slot functionality now correctly works in the first game that the custom item set page is used.
- Fixed a Mac client bug where resizing the game window caused healthbars to become incorrectly offset.
- The 2016 All-Star Ward's health bar no longer overlaps the ward itself.
- Parts of Star Guardian Ahri's model no longer disappear when affected by Kalista's The Black Spear.
- Star Guardian Soraka no longer has lingering VFX when she cancels her recall animation.
- Star Guardian Soraka's recall SFX are once again synced with the animation.
- Shields now follow Star Guardian Syndra during her recall animation.
- VFX have been restored during Atlantean Syndra's enhanced recall animation.
- Heartseeker Quinn is once again swinging on her swing during her recall animation.
- Dark Star Kha'Zix's evolved E - Leap VFX are now more visible on low and very low graphics settings.
- The gems on Dark Star Orianna's ball no longer disappear when moving the camera away and back on lower graphics settings.
- Blood Moon Talon's Passive - Blade End VFX are now more visible on elevated terrain..
- Game invites are now correctly prevented by blocking.
- Champion voice lines now correctly play upon entering champion select or rerolling.
- Fixed a bug where changing leaders in a custom game prevented the new leader from adding bots.
- Mission progress now correctly appears upon log-in.
- Fixed a tooltip in Loot that referenced key fragments old drop location.
- Fixed the unlock message when moving from a locked rewards state for Dishonorable to an unlocked state.
- In 7.17, we fixed an audio issue in Highlight Viewer on PCs with more than two audio channels.