PUBG Season 5 to Feature Updated Miramar and Ability to Throw Items
PUBG Corp. have released Update 5.1 on the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Test Server. The update will mark the start of Season 5 and include a new Survivor Pass, an update for Miramar, ability to through items to teammates and weapons to enemies, and much more. The main changes of the update are listed below:
- Miramar Update, which includes new locations on the map, as well as item spawn rebalance with increase in spawn rates for ARs, DMRs, SRs and scopes. Besides that, there will be vending machines on the map, which can drop energy drinks and painkillers;
- Survivor Pass: Badlands with new challenges and rewards;
- Rework for Survival Title System, which introduces SP deduction for placing in the bottom 30% in a match for players with over 6000 points;
- Win94 is now automatically equipped with an irremovable 2.7x scope, the weapon is exclusive to Miramar;
- Ability to throw certain items to teammates when requested, including healing items and ammo;
- Ability to throw melee weapon with a maximum distance of 40m;
- Improvements for User Interface, including changes to Customize and Store windows;
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements.
The full list of changes can be found on the official website.