PUBG Update 4.3 Introduces New Progression System
The developers of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds have released a new update for the game, which is currently available on the Test Server. Update 4.3 introduces a new weapon, Survival Mastery system, interface improvements and more.
The main changes of the update are as follows:
- Survival Mastery, a new progression system that focuses on non-shooting aspects of the game such as looting, using items, combat and reviving teammates.
- Interface Improvements, including new post-match screen, a new tab showing players’ playstyle, improved visibility of the HUD indicators, etc.
- New Weapon – DBS is a new double barrel pump-action bullpup shotgun that spawns only in airdrops. The weapon can be loaded with up to fourteen 12-gauge rounds and produces massive bursts of damage in a short time span.
- Shotgun Balance Changes, including increase in hit probability in medium range, more realistic ballistic curves and new recoil effects.
- Sound Improvements, including reduction in volume of footsteps and the Red Zone.
- Multiple Performance Improvements and Bug Fixes.
The full list of changes can be found on the official website.