KT Rolster Finished their Roster with UmTi and Gango
The South Korean League of Legends team KT Rolster has completed their roster for the new season by signing Eom "UmTi" Seong-hyun and Byun "Gango" Se-hoon.
UmTi is a 19-years-old player who will fulfill the jungler role. Earlier he played in a Korean team Jin Air Green Wings that placed 7th at LCK Spring 2018 and 8th at LCK Summer 2018. Gango is 21 years old, he plays as AD Carry. His most recent team was Unsold Stuff Gaming, which played in the Japanese league. At LJL 2018 Summer they placed second, being just one step away from qualifying for Worlds 2018.
Earlier in November KT Rolster signed two new players: a mid player Gwak "Bdd" Bo-seong and a support player No "SnowFlower" Hoi-jong. During this reshuffle period the team parted ways with five players, among which were Mata, Rush, PawN, Ucal and Deft.
- Song "Smeb" Kyung-ho (top)
- Hwang "Kingen" Seong-hoon (top)
- Go "Score" Dong-bin (jungle)
- Eom "UmTi" Seong-hyun (jungle)
- Gwak "Bdd" Bo-seong (mid)
- Byun "Gango" Se-hoon (ADC)
- Choi "Mia" Sang-in (support)
- No "SnowFlower" Hoi-jong (support)