CS:GO Update: Additional Improvements for Panorama UI
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive received yet another update that focuses entirely on the improvements for the recently released Panorama UI. The update includes a fix for the issue when player names were displaying incorrectly in the post-game screen as well as multiple stability improvements. The full list of changes can be seen below.
- Name tags on weapons now support all Unicode characters for display in UI.
- Fixed buy menu font size for long localized item names.
- Fixed font size in Overwatch verdict screen.
- Reduced width of the Vvte UI element.
- Fixed scoreboard rows state when users borrow a music kit.
- Version console command will now include Windows version detected by the game.
- Fixed overlaps in spectator scoreboard in certain aspect ratios.
- Fixed player names displaying incorrectly in end of match.
- Fixed some content fallbacks for the Perfect World version of the game.
- Multiple stability improvements including a fix to a frequent crash in buy menu on Mac and a hang binding keys to buy multiple items.
After the release of the previous update Panorama UI is enabled for all users by default. You can disable it by adding -scaleform launch option.