CS:GO Update: Weapon Balance and Mirage Changes
Valve released a new update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, which contains balance adjustments for CZ75a, M4A1-S and MP7, as well as significant changes to Mirage and Canals. The changes can be seen below.
- Reduced base damage of the CZ75a from 33 to 31 (a single shot is no longer lethal against a helmeted opponent).
- Increased reserve ammo for the M4A1-S from 40 to 60, to provide some additional utility without impacting brief engagements.
- Reduced price of the MP7 from $1700 to $1500.
- Game servers will no longer print their public IP address in response to “status” command from clients.
- Unsealed graffiti items can now be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where looping sounds playing from dormant entities could play briefly before switching off.
- Removed skybox limitations
- Updated some landmark art
- Lowered skillceiling to get into apartments from T spawn
- Banked corner in hallway leading to A site scaffolding
- Removed ladder near entrance to apartments from T spawn, replaced with boxes
- Removed broken corner near van in bombsite B
- Improved visibility from T side of mid towards A connector (removed dark background door inside connector)
- Improved visibility from CT stairs towards T ramp in bombsite A (removed dark background door inside ramp)
- Disabled bullet collision on vertical fence columns in mid
- Removed wooden pillars at bottom of mid
- Fixed some player collision bugs
- Redesigned T approach to B site through alley, with split entrances
- Improved visibility of players against the scaffolding near A
- Removed ability to stand on top of doorframe at CT stairs to B
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements