CS:GO Update: Ruby to Competitive Matchmaking and Danger Zone Improvements
Valve have released a smaller update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Ruby, a community created map added to official matchmaking last month, is now part of the competitive map pool, where it replaced Zoo. Besides that, the update introduces several improvements to Danger Zone.
- Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
- Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
- Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
- Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
- Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
- During warmup players start parachuting from greater height.
- Buy menu availability hints will no longer show during warmup.
- Optimized map loading process by using ambient lighting data included in newly built maps.
- Removed a development command for adjusting sound parameters.
- Updated radar maps for Vertigo.
- Stability improvements in decal rendering.
- Fixed tram bug
- Minor overall changes