Dota 2: Summer Scrub Update with Multiple Bug Fixes Released
Valve have released the second part of the Summer Scrub update, which is focused on bug fixing and quality-of-live improvements. Besides that, the developers issued a wave of bans for abusing matchmaking. Below are the main changes of the update:
- Customizable hero grid – players can once again create unique layouts and sort the heroes the way they want.
- New default item shop layout with a grid-style.
- Performance improvements, especially in teamfights.
- Queued commands will now be displayed on the HUD.
- An indication that an ally can be denied.
- Added a hero icon next to the in-world health bar.
- Hovering over a unit’s portrait displays their vision range; hovering over a hero’s level indicator shows the XP range.
- Using the Deliver Items hotkey on the courier will cause the courier to send any items it has to the next player if the courier no longer has any items that belong to you.
- Increased the maximum number of player reports from 3 to 5; the players with high behaviour will get the higher amount of reports.