Fortnite Update 8.10: The Baller and Vending Machines Changes
A new update has been released for Fortnite. The developers have added a new vehicle for Battle Royale mode – The Baller. Besides that, they adjusted the functionality of Vending Machines.
- Added The Baller, a single seat vehicle found at Expedition Outposts and around pirate camp loot stashes. Use the attached Grappler and Boost functionality to pull yourself up cliffs or swing through the trees. The driver is protected from damage, but The Baller is vulnerable to enemy weapon fire. The vehicle has 300 health.
- Vending Machines no longer require materials, instead they dispense things free of charge but only provide one item/weapon before disappearing.
- Crossplay Matchmaking: Xbox One and PS4 pools were combined, Mobile and Switch pools were combined.
- Limited Time Mode The Gateway!, in which players will race to find a Jewel and take it to a getaway van before everyone else to win the match.
- Multiple performance improvements and bugfixes.
The full list of changes can be found on the official website.