Heroes of the Storm: New Healer Hero Anduin
Blizzard has released a new hero for Heroes of the Storm from the Warcraft universe – Anduin, King of Stormwind. The hero is a ranged healer with some damage potential. Currently Anduin is available on the PTR for testing.
- Leap of Faith (D) – Faith instantly pulls an allied Hero to Anduin's location, granting them Unstoppable while they travel.
- Flash Heal (Q) – Cast for 0.75 seconds to heal an allied Hero for 260.
- Divine Star (W) – Send light that deals 140 damage to enemies and then returns to Anduin, healing allied Heroes for 130 in a wider path. Healing increases by 25% per enemy Hero hit.
- Chastise (E) – Shove a swell of light forward, dealing 145 damage to the first enemy Hero hit and Rooting them for 1.25 seconds.
- Holy Word: Salvation (R1) – After 0.5 seconds, Channel to invoke the Light for 3 seconds. While nearby, allied Heroes heal for up to 25% of their max Health and are Protected.
- Lightbomb (R2) – Imbue an allied Hero with the Light. After 1.5 seconds, it explodes, dealing 150 damage to enemies and Stunning them for 1.25 seconds. The target gains a Shield that absorbs 140 damage per enemy Hero hit. Lasts for 5 seconds.
The update also introduce ssome new cosmetic items as well as fixes multiple bugs. The full patch notes can be found on the official website.