Overwatch Newest Hero Sigma is on the Test Server
The recently teased Overwatch character Sigma has been released on the Public Test Server. Sigma is a main tank with shield and crowd-control abilities.
- HYPERSPHERES: Sigma launches two gravitic charges, which bounce off walls and implode after a short duration, damaging enemies within a sizable radius.
- EXPERIMENTAL BARRIER: Sigma propels a floating barrier to a location of his choosing. He can dismiss the barrier at any time.
- KINETIC GRASP: Sigma freezes incoming projectiles in midair, converting them into shields.
- ACCRETION: Sigma gathers a mass of debris and flings it at an enemy to knock them down.
- GRAVITIC FLUX: Unleashing his full powers, Sigma takes flight, lifts enemies in a targeted area, and launches them into the sky before slamming them back down.
Earlier Blizzard announced that Overwatch will get a role-based matchmaking, which means that each team will consist of two tanks, two damage-dealers and two supports. These changes will affect the professional scene.