PUBG Update #17: Visual Improvements to Sanhok and Bug Fixes
The seventeenth update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is a smaller one: it includes some visual enchantments to the recently released Sabhok map, several bug fixes and UI updates. The update is currently available on the test server. The list of changes can be seen below.
- When matchmaking, the game will now display an estimated wait time for finding a match.
- In celebration of the upcoming PGI 2018 event the developers updated the game with a new lobby, BGM, and loading screen.
- Visual improvements have been made to Sanhok.
- Added cracked bells, mossy rubble piles, and a new cap on the central palace.
- Cliffs / Rocks
- Enhanced the look of cliffs and rocks mapwide.
- Fixed an issue where the crossbow's reticles were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where some terrain in Sanhok could be passed through.
- Fixed a few objects in Sanhok and Miramar that obstructed character movement.