PUBG Update 17.1: Gameplay Improvements and Bugfixes
PUBG Corp. rolled out a new update for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, which is currently available on the test server. Update 17.1 is a smaller one and focuses on gameplay improvements and bugfixes, also the developers announced that they will turn on MMR matchmaking for Sanhok on live servers. In their blog they also expressed their determination to improve overall performance of both client and server as well as to make additional improvements to anti-cheat measures.
- Improved off-road driving performance of the pickup truck.
- The iron sight default zeroing for all SMGs is now 100m.
- The crossbow’s zeroing will always be 25m even with a scope attached.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong 4x scope (ACOG) reticle was used on the SLR. A cross type reticle is now used, instead of the chevron.
- Fixed an issue preventing you from being able to aim right away after switching over from the driver’s seat.