APEX Legends: Fight or Fright Event Announced
The APEX Legends developers Respawn Entertainment have announced the upcoming collection event for their game, which will be active from October 15 to November 5. Among the main features of the event are:
- Limited time mode Shadowfall, featuring a nighttime version of Kings Canyon where killed players will respawn as undead trying to stop surviving players from escaping the area with an evacuation ship.
- Exclusive event challenges which award free loot, including badges, music packs and two legendary weapon skins.
- 24 event premium cosmetics which can be unblocked in three ways: via direct purchase for either Apex Coins or Crafting Metals, or by randomly unlocking it with Event Apex Packs.
- Those who will unlock all 24 event cosmetics will receive Lifeline Heirloom Set for free.
- Double experience for placing in top 5 and winning games during the weekend of October 25-28.
Earlier Respawn Entertainment launched the third competitive season Meltdown, which was paired with a release of a new champion Crypto, a new map, new weapons and more.