CS:GO Update: Minor Audio and Animations Improvements
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive received a new update, in which Valve introduced some minor improvements for sounds and animations, as well as several changes for the recently introduced ShortNuke map, which is used in Wingman mode. The list of changes is presented below.
- Enabled streaming audio by default, making use of the “sound cache” unnecessary. The sound cache can be forced back on by setting snd_disable_legacy_audio_cache 0 if any issues are found.
- Weapon reload sounds now follow the reloading players as they move around.
- Fixed sound device override exploit to cancel sounds.
- Replaced custom Terrorist one-handed walking animations for the MAC10, MP7, and MP9 with an alternative two-handed version to improve weapon recognition at a glance.
- Added more spawn points per side
- Fixed model occlusion bug inside vent
- Added solid background to top of yellow crane inside site