DreamHack Masters Dallas 2019 Viewer Guide
Today, on May 28th, begins a CS:GO event DreamHack Masters Dallas 2019, which is a part of the second season of Intel Grand Slam. The tournament will feature sixteen teams competing over $250,000 of prize money.
The event will begin with a group stage, which is scheduled for May 28th – 30th. Sixteen participants have been split into two GSL groups, where the initial matches will be best-of-one and the rest will be best-of-three. The pairs for initial matches have been already announced (all time below in BST):
- 6:00 PM: Team Liquid vs Lucid Dream
- 6:00 PM: Team Vitality vs North
- 7:20 PM: FaZe Clan vs Windigo Gaming
- 7:20 PM: Ninjas in Pyjamas vs TyLoo
- 8:40 PM: ENCE vs Isurus Gaming
- 8:40 PM: Renegades vs G2 Esports
- 10:00 PM: NRG Esports vs FURIA Esports
- 10:00 PM: Cloud9 vs Cloud9
The winners of each group will advance directly to the semifinals, while the teams placed 2nd and 3rd will play in the quarterfinals. The playoffs stage will be played on May 31st – June 2nd and will feature a single-elimination bracket with best-of-three series.