PUBG Update 4.1 is Live on Test Server with Erangel Visual Update, New Survivor Pass and More
PUBG Corp. have released Update 4.1 for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Test Servers. The update includes a complete visual overhaul of Erangel, new Survivor Pass, as well as gameplay and balance changes. The update will be released on July 24th, which will mark the beginning of the fourth season.
- Erangel Visual Update, which includes new models and textures, as well as areas and layout changes.
- New Survival Pass with over 100 rewards that will be available from July 23rd to October 15th. The Pass includes new coop missions as well as improved mission change system.
- Weapon Balance Changes, including buffs to Kar98k, S12K, Sawed-off, S686, S1897 and nerfs to M24, Beryl M762, AKM, Groza, M416, G36, QBZ, SCAR-L and AUG.
- Vehicle Balance Changes, including improved handling of rear-wheel-drive vehicles and stabilization of motorbikes.
- Healing Changes: healing and boost items can now be used while moving, with limitation to walking speed. Moreover, bandages will now be used continuously until the player fully heals to the maximum of 75% health.
- Visual Effects Improvements, including visuals of Molotov Coctail and Frag Grenade.
- User Interface Improvements for Customize Tab, Store, Weapon Mastery, etc.
- Optimization and bug fixes.
The full list of changes can be found on the official website.