Dota 2 Update 7.11: Changes of Gold and Buyback Formulas
Valve released a new balance patch for Dota 2 – Update 7.11, which changes the way how the gold and buyback formals work. Below you can see the list of changes.
- Buyback cost changed from 100 + ( Level * Level * 1.5) + (Time * 0.25) to 100 + Networth / 13
- Buyback no longer reduces gold earned after respawning
- AoE gold for the losing team no longer scales with the overall team networth difference, just the individual networth of the dying hero. Previously, a core on your team doing really well meant that a support on your team dying gave an increasing amount of gold to the enemy.
- The comeback component is now just: ( DyingHeroNetWorth * 0.026 + 70 ) / # of killers
This takes the place of the components below that considers Networth
For example in the 1 killer case, it replaces (NetWorthEarlyFactor * 90 + NetWorthFactor * 0.03375).
Like the previous formula, it is only given to the losing team.
- The gold multiplier based on the dying hero's net worth rank changed from 1.2/1.1/1.0/0.9/0.8 to 1.2/1.05/0.9/0.75/0.6