ELEAGUE Premier: Na`Vi and Astralis Qualified for Playoffs
After two days of high-level competition Natus Vincere and Astralis are the first two teams to qualify for the playoffs stage of the ongoing CS:GO event ELEAGUE Premier 2018.
Both teams placed first in their groups by winning their first two series at the event. In Group A Astralis defeated 2-0 both Cloud9 and Team Liquid. As for Natus Vincere, the Ukrainian team had some difficulties in Group B, but ultimately they managed to outplay 2-1 both Fnatic and mousesports.
The group stage will continue for another two days. Today we can expect two elimination matches – Cloud9 vs MiBR in Group A and Fnatic vs FaZe Clan in Group B. Tomorrow the winners of these series will compete with Team Liquid and mousesports respectively for the last spot in the playoffs.
The playoffs stage will be played on July 28-29 in a single-elimination format with best-of-three semifinals and best-of-five grand finals.
Upcoming Matches (UK Time)
July 24, Group Stage
- 19:00 – Cloud9 vs MiBR (Elimination Match; Group A)
- 22:00 – Fnatic vs FaZe (Elimination Match; Group B)
July 25, Group Stage
- 19:00 – Team Liquid vs C9/MiBR (Decider Match; Group A)
- 22:00 – mousesports vs Fnatic/FaZe (Decider Match; Group B)
July 28, Playoffs
- 19:00 – Astralis vs TBD (Semifinals; Bo3)
- 22:00 – Na`Vi vs TBD (Semifinals; Bo3)
July 29, Playoffs
- 19:00 – TBD vs TBD (Grand Finals; Bo5)
ELEAGUE Premier 2018 is being held in Atlanta, United States at ELEAGUE Arena. Eight teams are competing for their share of a $1,000,000 prize pool. You can learn more about the event from our preview.