Heroes of the Storm: Diablo Rework Spotlight
Blizzard released a spotlight of the upcoming rework for Diablo in Heroes of the Storm. In addition to the update of the hero’s talents, the mechanics of his two basic abilities – Shadow Charge and Fire Stomp – were also changed. Below you can find the video presenting the changes as well as the summary of it.
Shadow Charge [Q]:
- Diablo can now see outlines of the walls (like Junkrat and Lucio).
- Now increases Diablo movement speed instead of increasing his armor.
Fire Stomp [W]:
- Fire Stomp is now a cone-shaped skill shot. When used, multiple fireballs burst from Diablo, damaging all enemies on their way and dealing a triple damage on return to him.
- Fire Stomp now heals Diablo for the percentage of damage dealt to enemy heroes.
- There are two new Level 4 talents, which allow Diablo to gather souls in teamfights – when shadowcharging enemies into the terrain and damaging enemy heroes with First Stomp’s flames.