Preview of StarSeries & i-League CS:GO Season 6
This weekend begins a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive event StarSeries & i-League CS:GO Season 6. It will feature 16 teams competing for a $300,000 prize pool at Kiev Cybersport Arena in the capital of Ukraine.
The event will be held between October 7th and October 14th. The tournament’s lineup includes eight teams that received direct invites from the organizers and eight teams that made it through the regional qualifiers, including four from Europe and two from both North America and Asia.
List of Participating Teams:
- Invited Teams: BIG, ENCE eSports, Gambit Esports, HellRaisers, mousesports, North, Renegades, Vega Squadron
- European Qualifier: Fragsters, The Imperial, Sprout, OpTic Damage
- North American Qualifier: NRG Esports, compLexity Gaming
- Asian Qualifier: TyLoo, CyberZen
The competition will be split into two stages. The group stage will be held on October 7th – 11th. The teams will compete in a Swiss System Format with all matches being best-of-one. The playoffs stage will be held on October 12th – 14th, with top eight teams from the group stage competing in a single-elimination playoffs bracket with best-of-three regular matches and best-of-five grand finals.
The organizers have already revealed the schedule for the first round of the group stage:
Group Stage Round 1 (UK Time:)
- 9:00 AM – Renegades vs CyberZen
- 10:30 AM – ENCE eSports vs TyLoo
- 12:00 PM – HellRaisers vs The Imperial
- 13:30 PM – North vs OpTic Gaming
- 15:00 PM – BIG vs Fragsters
- 16:30 PM – Vega Squadron vs NRG Esports
- 18:00 PM – Gambit Esports vs compLexity Gaming
- 19:30 PM – mousesports vs Sprout
As always, you can make bets on these matches with the best odds in our esports section.